What Makes Cleebo 21 Different from Regular Online Blackjack?
Cleebo 21 is an exciting new way to play blackjack online with live Las Vegas dealers and tons of players at the same time! Our technology allows multiple players to play at the same seat, which means the amount of people playing at the same table shoots through the roof. You can still play however you want, hitting and staying as you please, but now there are more people to have fun with and talk to at the same time!
How to Play Cleebo 21
Cleebo 21 is very similar to traditional Blackjack, the difference being that an unlimited number of players can bet and play on any of the five betting spots at the same time. Each player can play any hand the way they want, while other players might play the same hand completely different.
Objective: The objective of the game is to beat the Dealer! You accomplish that by having a hand total closer to 21 than the Dealer’s hand. Just don’t go over 21 or you lose!
- The timer on your nameplate will let you know when to start betting
- You can place bets on all five bet spots, or any combination thereof
- To start betting, click on the chip value that you would like to bet
- Click on the bet spot that you would like to place your chips on
- Each time you click, a chip will be added to the bet spot
- To increase or decrease your betting amount, select a new desired chip value
- Betting is concluded when the bet timer expires
Easy enough, right? And now for a few more tips on our common draw version of online blackjack …
- Each player will receive two cards face up, and the Dealer will be dealt one card face up and one face down.
- When it is your turn to play a hand, the bet spot will illuminate.
- You will have a limited amount of time to make a decision, which is indicated by the bet timer.
- If you do not make a decision before the bet timer expires, your hand will Stand, unless you enable the Auto-Play Basic Strategy setting.
- At no point will the automatic Optimum Strategy increase your exposure (i.e. Split, Double or Insurance).
- In the game settings, you may select to Auto-Play Basic Strategy, which will choose the best move – according to Optimum Strategy – if you do not make a move before the timer runs out.
- You can Double Down on any two cards except Blackjack and Split Aces.
- A Double Down will require you to bet the same amount as your original bet.
- If you are dealt a pair, you will have the option to either Split when it is offered, or Fold the hand and forfeit 20% of your bet.
- If you do not make a decision when you are required to Split, your hand will be automatically folded and 80% of your bet will be returned to you.
- If you Split, you will create two hands. This requires you to bet the same amount as your original bet.
- If you choose to Split, you will have the option to Hit or Double Down, except when splitting Aces.
- When you Split Aces, you will only receive one card on each Ace.
- When the Dealer is showing an Ace, Insurance and/or Even Money will be offered to all guests at the same time.
- If you exceed 21 and bust your hand, you will lose your bet regardless of whether the Dealer busts or not.
- Once all players finish playing their hands, the Dealer will expose their hidden card and deal the hand to completion.
- The Dealer will Hit on 16 and Soft 17 or less and Stand on 17.
- If the Dealer busts, all remaining bets on the table will be paid accordingly
- If the Dealer does not bust, their hand total will be compared with your hand total
- If you and the Dealer have identical totals your hand will push
- If you have a higher total than the Dealer you will be paid 1:1, and if you have a Blackjack you will be paid 3:2
Got it? You’re ready to go.